Jessica Holle wrote:
Hi,

I've done everything you told me and like its written in the howto.

But look at the output. I think its a fontproblem so I tried to make
this command:

texmfstart texfont.pl type-tmf.dat --en=texnansi
--fontroot=/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf --install --makepath

But this doesn't help, I get always an error.

Has anybody an advise for me?

The font ec-lmr12 is part of the cont-lmt zip package; there
should be no need to run texfont, assuming you installed the
package and your search paths are ok.

There is a strong hint that something went wrong during upgrade,
because, had you performed all steps in the wiki page, there would
not even exist a program called mktextfm in /usr/sbin.

Therefore, something definately is not right yet. Please follow
the directions precisely if you want the upgrade to succeed

Taco