Lutz Haseloff wrote:

Hi Taco,

Taco Hoekwater schrieb:

Coydell Rivers wrote:

Hello Hans, Here is some info you need to know for ref.
AVG Free Edition, todays update. Has labeled todays download of mswincontext.zip as being a Trojan horse AgentCJ. Since anything is possible, I will wait for your response
before opening or to delete the detected file.

probably because of some of the executable names. The file looks fine
to me. Do you have any more detailed information available from AVG?

Taco

My Fsecure Antivirus complains about  Trojan.Win32.Agent.ez
in texmfstart.exe (in mswintex.zip and cont-win.zip)

strange, avg as well as mcafee don't report any problem (both installed today in a vm and with the latest databases) Hans