Willi Egger wrote:

As in my other post is mentioned now there is an error while scite attempts to load lua.

Also in the big zipped version ?

I downloaded the mswintex.zip of 30-07-05. After installing I see no major problems with different testfiles. Of course the "lua loading error" remains. Further I detected: that there must have been changes in the Antykwa Torunska environment:

    texnansi-antt
    fonts           : using map file: rm-antt
    fonts           : using map file: mi-antt
    fonts           : using map file: sy-antt
    fonts           : using map file: ex-antt
{c:\NEWCON~1\tex\texmf-fonts/fonts/map/pdftex/context/texnansi-urw-zapfchan .map}{c:\NEWCON~1\tex\texmf-fonts/fonts/map/pdftex/context/texnansi-public-antp
.map}{c:\NEWCON~1\tex\texmf/fonts/map/pdftex/context/texnansi-antt.map}
    Warning: pdfetex.exe (file rm-antt.map): cannot open font map file

    Warning: pdfetex.exe (file mi-antt.map): cannot open font map file

    Warning: pdfetex.exe (file sy-antt.map): cannot open font map file

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file ex-antt.map): cannot open font map file

fixed (i hope); i also added iwona and kurier and removed plr/csr/vnr since we have mlr (oeps, i need to remove aer too) Hans