Adam Lindsay wrote:

Patrick Gundlach said this at Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:34:11 +0200:

Hi Adam,
So with those goals in mind, does anyone notice their favorite *letter*
missing? Is there essential punctuation missing?
Looks fine so far, but I have only checked the chars I use (mostly
german). Did you consider posting this to the tex-fonts list?
(Although I wouldn't put too much effort posting there, the answer
will be 'we don't need this').

No, I haven't, mostly for that reason. The discussion will inevitably
center around "why" rather than what. Still, I probably should, once the
project is further along.
later ... we just add the stiff to the context distribution, make a bunch of tfm files (lm to start with, iwona/kurier/antikwa next) and we will see what happens ... we can (maybe have to) involve Boguslaw Jackowski since he's one of my personal font authorities -)