Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

Is there a general workaround or do we have to await Hans's return (in which case I may have to go back to my old context from spring :-<)

Assuming \loadmapfile[context-base] doesn't work either, you'll
have to  wait for Hans I'm afraid (unless someone else has an idea?)

map file loading works here, but it may be needed to compare the cont-sys.tex file and cont-sys.rme (some changes some time ago due to lm etc) Hans