Patrick Gundlach wrote:

Hi,

Just list another one, font files received from the vendor is usually
in capital
letters, such as PJN_____.PFB, but the copy_files routine in texfont.pl only
copy *.pfb, then all the type1 files will not be copy to texmf...

This, of course, is a problem that should be addressed. But I always
thought that windows doesn't care about case when globbing. But I
don't have access to a windows machine, so I can't try it out.

Patrick
guess why there is:

>textools
TeXTools | version 1.2.2 - 2002/2005 - PRAGMA ADE/POD

TeXTools | --downcasefilenames [--recurse] [--force]

I always downcase font files before i install them Hans