Hi,

> On 12 Oct 2021, at 04:30, Rik Kabel via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>
> Hello List,
>
> I notice an inconsistency in the clickable area when using \useurl. With the
> following example, both the \from and the \url are clickable in some lines
> (as noted iin the value of \from) but in others, the \from is clickable but
> not the \url.
>
> It does seem sensitive to the urlL, but I cannot see a pattern.

It is the pdf viewer program that automatically interprets the \url-produced
text and 'invents' a link, it is not
ConTeXt itself. The exact rules may therefore vary depending on the pdf viewer
you use.

In Apple's Preview, all items are in fact clickable. But only \from produces
actual pdf hyperlink annotations.

> Should I use something other than \url[earlXX] here to get the clickable
> literal url from useurl?

This, maybe

\goto{\url[earlLH]}[url(earlLH)]

(perhaps wrapped in a short macro)