> On 10 Nov 2021, at 21:11, skyhorse--- via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
> wrote:
>

> I'm using the linux version which is about a week to two weeks old.
> I've installed in in:
>     /opt/context-lmtx
>
> Which now contains the directories:
>    $ ls /opt/context-lmtx
>      -->   bin  context-linux-64.zip  installation.pdf  install.sh  tex
>
> Does this help in getting closer to solving the font problem for ubuntu that
> I'm using with the stand alone?

That looks right for the root directory but there's a lot more than that for a
working install, of course.

In your first email you said you used the command "txrun": I've no idea what
that is because I've never needed it.

I just use the 'context' command so all you need do to check the install is
working is (from your home directory) to run the command

  $ context --version

If that gives sensible output (about 6 lines) then do

  $ context my_example.tex

where "my_example.tex" is the name of the file containing your maths expression
example as plain text. Hopefully you will get a successful run through
resulting in a 'my_example.pdf' file containing a typeset version of the
expression.

If after that it's still not working then report back to this mailing list with
the error details.

Regards,
—
Bruce Horrocks