On 11/17/2021 10:59 PM, Otared Kavian via ntg-context wrote:
Hi Hans,

Thank you for the new upload and the rewriting of the math fonts stuff, thanks
also to Mikael S. I did several tests on real size math projects and did not
notice important issues.

you missed the multiple primes issue (a bit too agressive lua code reduction, fixed in next upload)

The two issues I noticed, show up mainly with LucidaOT, and are explained in
the following example:

thanks, mikael collects all that

If $A \subset {\Bbb R}$ is a set, its interior is denoted by $\interior{A}$.
Can one have the circle over $A$ slightly bigger (probbaly this is font
dependent)?

in principle we can scale individual glyphs (and when not default users can add their own lfg files)
The built-in commands $\liminf$ and $\limsup$ do not work properly with
LucidaOT (I tried other fonts and there they are fine):

hm .. (in case of lucida, also check cambria and garamond as these have staircase kerns too so they are somewhat similar)

mikael is making test (and in the meantime i'm experimenting a bit forther with compact fonts because all has to work in that mode too)