Dear Hans,

> Le 29 nov. 2021 à 03:54, Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> a écrit :
>
> On 11/29/2021 2:54 AM, Fabrice L via ntg-context wrote:
>
>> The only inconvenient of this solution if that I have to define 15 blocks
>> (one for each week of the term): ComplementOne, ComplementTwo,
> \defineblock[example]
>
> \starttext
>
>       \beginexample[Two]
>               Last course, we have seen A.
>       \endexample
>
>       \beginexample[Three]
>               Last course, we have seen B….
>       \endexample
>
>       \beginexample[Three]
>               Last course, we have seen C….
>       \endexample
>
>    \useblocks[example][Two]
> %     \useblocks[example][Three]
>
> \stoptext
>
> %————————————————————————————————

Thanks (again). ConTeXt is always full of ressource ! I did not know we could
do this, even if I realized now that there is a similar example in the wiki.

For the list, in case in the future this would be useful for another user,
below is the complete minimal example using this approach.

% ----- Minimal working example :

\setuppapersize[S5][S5]
\enablemode[Professor]

\defineblock[Complement]
\setupblock[Complement][

before={\page[yes]\setuppagenumber[state=stop]\setupheadertexts[]\setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=red]},
        after={\page[yes]\setuppagenumber[state=start]}]

\starttext

        % Let's process the summaries  ------------;
        \beginComplement[Two]
                Last course, we have seen A.
        \endComplement

        \beginComplement[Three]
                Last course, we have seen B….
        \endComplement

        \beginComplement[Three]
                Last course, we have seen C….
        \endComplementThree

        \beginComplement[Four]
                Last course, we have seen D….
        \endComplementFour
        \beginComplement
                and E !
        \endComplementFour
        % ---- summaries: end   ------------;

        Let's begin course 1.
        This is course 1 : a lot of pages here about A!
        \page[yes]

        Let's begin course 2.
        \doifmode{Professor} {
                \useblocks[Complement][Two]
        }

        This is course 2 : a lot of pages here about B and C!

        \page[yes]
        Let's begin course 3.
        \doifmode{Professor} {
                \useblocks[Complement][Three]
        }

        This is course 3 : a lot of pages here about D... !
        \doifmode{Professor} {
                \useblocks[Complement][Four]
        }

        The course 4 !