On Fri, 3 Dec 2021, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

> On 12/3/2021 10:49 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
>
> >> I’ve been struggeling with the circuitikz module since my upgrade to
> >> LMTX.
> btw, We can have more 'catches' in the loader (t) module if needed. In
> any case, also check if things work with mkiv.

I tested the example on mkiv, I got error that dipchip and fliflop JK are not
defined. The file compiles if I comment those out. But in LMTX, I also get a
"missing semicolon" error. There is also this warning, which may have something
to do with what is going wrong:

system          > module wrapping error in 'tikz'

The error appears to be related to keyword arguments. The following example
works:

    \usemodule[circuitikz]
    \starttext
    \startcircuitikz