Hi, Hans. I've got a question. Negative steps are treated as positive:

\starttext
\expandedloop 10 0 -2 {\the\currentloopiterator\ }
\stoptext

gives

0 2 4 6 8 10

Is this expected behavior? If so, it would be fine to have something more
alike to MetaPost's "for ... step ... until" loop. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jairo