On 2021-12-13, Jeong Dal via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
> Dear John, Nicola,
>
> I created a file context.vim under the folder ~/.vim/after/ftplugin/ which
> contains
>
> map <C-h>><Esc> :w<CR>:!ConTeXt<CR>
> let g:context_mtxrun = 'PATH=$HOME/ConTeXtLM/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin:$PATH
> mtxrun'
> let g:tex_flavor = "context"
>
> The result is
> 1. using “:ConTeXt”   issued an error message:  “E492: not an editor command:
> ConTeXt

:ConTeXt is a buffer-local command, which means that it is available
only when the active buffer has filetype `context`. Make sure that this
is the case before trying to typeset.

> 2. using “make” issued an error message: "No targets specified and no
> makefile found. …"

Again, I believe that you are typing those commands with an active
buffer whose filetype is not `context`.

> Pressing C-h, compiling started and succesfully ended. However, it use
> /usr/local/texlive/… not LMTX tex folder.

As already pointed out, ! invokes a shell command. Remove the
exclamation mark.

Nicola