On 12/16/2021 1:01 PM, Ramkumar KB via ntg-context wrote:
Hello All,

If I have to just upgrade my context version installed in my linux VM (x88-64 - amd - redhat) - is debain9 the correct package?

https://build.contextgarden.net/#/ <https://build.contextgarden.net/#/> - So I just replace the luametatex binary after download the binary from the build server? Is this correct?
keep in mind that context code and bin have to be in sync (at least as long as we move on)

basically three bins: luametatex, context and mtxrun but the last two can be symlinks to luametatex