Mikael Sundqvist via ntg-context schrieb am 31.12.2021 um 13:19:
Thank you for that!

This certainly gives me an italic Remark and an upright 1. I feel a bit uneasy about adding the style to the text key, but if there is no other way out...

Create a custom conversion set for the counter and apply a formatting to the counter with a processor.

I do not get the head indented with your code.

The serried alternative disables paragraph indentation before the title. You solution is one possible method, another one is to put the title in a \framed block and change the left margin in the block. Another possible method is to shift the title to the right with the \offset command and increase the distance between the title and the following text.

\defineprocessor [upright] [style=normal]

\defineconversionset [upright-n] [] [upright->n]

\defineenumeration
  [remark]
  [        alternative=serried,
                 width=fit,
                  text=Remark,
             headstyle=italic,
           headcommand={\unframed[offset=0pt,location=low,loffset=1em]},
   numberconversionset=upright-n,
             indenting={yes,medium}]

Wolfgang