On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 11:16:46PM +0100, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> Because Wolfgang has to write a chapter (or a MyWay document) and we're all
> mostly volunteers so ...

  Youssef has got a point, though: \definefontfamily should perhaps be
given a tiny bit better treatment on the wiki.  I agree with him that
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Use_the_fonts_you_want seems like the
best place to mention it, and even think that all of the last section
could be rewritten using \definefontfamily instead of a typescript
definition (which can be moved elsewhere, it obviously doesn’t need to
be deleted from the wiki entirely).  But I wouldn’t like to disturb the
good work that Garulfo did when he overhauled the wiki, hence if you’re
around, Garulfo, perhaps you could comment on that?

        Best,

                Arthur