Thanks for asking!

It's just my example.  I maintain JunicodeRX (...with Restoration
Typographical Extensions) which includes yet more non-standard code
points and which I continue to add to.  In my actual work, I also add in
Symbola for additional fallbacks.

Some fonts have better language coverage (Libertine) and others have
some custom glyphs I want (JunicodeRX and Symbola).  If I had a bit more
time, I suspect maintaining a stand-alone
Libertine+JunicodeRX+Symbola.otf would be the best approach, but that's
a bit beyond me these days.