Hi Aditya,

Some time ago I reported an issue with LMTX regarding your visual counter (at
least the version used in the simpleslides module).
Now I think I have found where the issue comes from: it is due to the fact that
somehow the conditional

        if PageNumber > 2 :

                [some code]

        fi ;

is not treated correctly, and if one removes the conditional while keeping only
[some code] above, then the visual counter is shown correctly.

I am sending you the TeX file where you can see that if lines 17 and 46 are
uncommented then the visual counter does not show up.

Thanks for your help: Otared K.