Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Just a note: calling "epstopdf" is pretty optimistic, I'm affraid that

 Ok, I changed that to "texutil --figures --epstopdf".  BTW, Hans, the
log messages are flaky, the name of the pdf file is reported incorrectly:

                option : convert EPS to PDF
              eps file : lily-test-lilypond.eps
              pdf file : lily-test-lilypond.eps

> it has some other name. I don't know about other versions, but under
> windows lilypond has gs "built in" and can already output pdf files

 Yes, but those are not suitable for inclusion because they are
full-size A4 pages.  I tried using them first, but couldn't get the
information needed to properly clip the A4 pages to the required part.

> out-of-the-box, I don't know). If I delete "-b eps --ps" in
> Christopher's module, it complains about "The postscript backend does
> not support the 'classic' framework", whatever this means. I have no

 It means you can't include the header I copied from lilypond-book to
get cropped output with the default backend.

Christopher