On Sunday, January 23, 2022 6:43:53 PM IST Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
wrote:
> Well, you are very active in this discussion and thus advance the
> support for Indic languages. That’s what I say in the article.
Understood.

> One reason for crediting active users (even if they don’t code
> themselves) is to bust the myths that ConTeXt would be a one-man-show
> and nobody would use it. (Other myths I address in this article are that
> ConTeXt would be unfit for math or bibliography.)
Regarding the math and bibliography part, I would like to add that I am a
graduate student of Electrical Engineering and as part of my thesis/
dissertation work I have to write and publish papers in the field (statistical
signal processing, theoretical statistics). For all my personal thesis work,
outside of journal work (where LaTeX is the norm) I use only ConTeXt. And the
maths and bibliography support is simply top-notch. I hope to graduate soon
(by July) and can share some of my work as a proof-of-concept if you wish.
(Not sure I can do so now due to publications, etc. you know …).

Thanks,
śrīrāman