JP and Bruce,

Do either of you have the new upload working on an M1 Mac?

I appreciate the ideas, but I’m not entirely new to this. I’ve kept several
different ConTeXt installations. I can run them from terminal or TeXShop. I’ve
written TeXShop engines to switch between different installations and to use
TeXShop’s alternative path. I’ve never had a problem like the one I am having
with the new upload.

TeXShop and Terminal both have full disk access. Before I devote much more time
trying to figure out what might be wrong with my set-up – where other
installations work fine – I’d love to get confirmation that somebody got the
new upload to work on an M1 Mac.

Gavin