On 3/16/22 19:11, Adam Reviczky via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> If you use an older version of zint, maybe "isbn" instead of "isbnx"
> would work.

Hi Adam,

I have just installed version 2.10.

"isbn" works, but "isbnx" doesn’t. As already reported is an
unrecognized option that is also listed as available alternative (weird).

> I have used both isbnx and qrcode successfully with zint 2.10 on linux.

As said, for some strange reason, "isbnx" doesn’t work on my Linux machine.

On Windows, I need to check the issue further.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo