Hi Hans,

Thank you for the new upload and the improvements you mention about the
handling of math stuff. Thanks also to Mikael for the follow up of these
matters.

I noticed that in math mode the command \cal does not work anymore and one has
to use \mathcal.
However in almost all of my documents I use Lucida Bright OT, and in some
occasions I replace its calligraphic letters by the slots from Asana Math with
the following definitions:

\definefallbackfamily[myfont][math][Asana Math]
        [range={uppercasescript,lowercasescript}]

% lucida font
\definefontfamily[myfont][serif][Lucida Bright OT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][math][LucidaBrightMathOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][sans][LucidaSansOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][mono][LucidaSansTypewriterOT]

\setupbodyfont[myfont,9pt]

It seems that with the changes made recently the above definitions must be
modified in order to have Asana Math show up.

So, I am asking for help from Mikael in this regard…

Also, it would be nice to have a few explanations about the new stuff in math
alignments.

Best regards: Otared K.