Hi Alain,

Yes that's what I mean, spellchecking any content which is not a control
sequence. That should include things like section titles and footnotes.
Though I'm afraid that might be asking for too much.

I'd rather not make it part of my editor (I use vim) and have it as an
extra step which I can add to something like a Makefile.

Do I need to install all of Libreoffice to gain access to the files you
mention or is there an easier way?

Amine