Il 05/04/22 13:15, Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context ha scritto:

On 5. Apr 2022, at 13:02, mf via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

Is it possible to solve it globally and only for a single font?

Thanks,
Massi

Have you looked at chapter 5.4 “Goodies” of fonts-mkiv.pdf? That should get you
started.

Thanks Thomas,
there seems to be nothing for that in the "Goodies" chapter.

I'd already found \setextrafontkerns at "8.12 Extra font kerns" of the same manual. It's defined in typo-fkr.lua, but I can't understand what parameters to pass and whether it's the right macro. It looks like it's not.

I'm expecting there's a lua font table with glyph pairs kerning to update.

Massi