On 4/12/22 20:04, Otared Kavian via ntg-context wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> Your example works fine on my machine (MacOS 11.6.4) with LMTX
> version 2022.04.11.
Hi Otared,

many thanks for your reply.

The fatal error prevents an extra run, but it doesn’t prevent the PDF
generation.

In my original document, hyperlinks for footnotes were missing.

Don’t you even get the fatal error message?

> However in your example the \stopfrontmatter is missing.

I knew that. I only provided a minimal sample that I got after more than
two hours dealing with an XML source and two ConTeXt environments.

Cheers,

Pablo