Hi Andrea,

- write an article on it (taco can tell you more about hwo to publish in the maps; once it's maps ready, publishing in tugboat should be doable as well - ther is context style now); my impression (also from visiting user group meetings) is that there are quite some texies interested in music

We would definately welcome an article about this! It doesn't have to
be complicated, just explain what you've done and show off the result.
Anything ConTeXt-able is fine, the editors (me) can and will do the
work of putting your text in the Maps layout.

Greetings,

Taco
(As editor of the Maps).