Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has experienced the same error with the lua-widow-control module when compiling the pdf:

modules > 'lua-widow-control' is loaded
open source > level 2, order 3, name '/opt/luametatex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/lua-widow-control/t-lua-widow-control.mkxl'.
resolvers > lua > unknown file 'lua-widow-control.lua'
lua error > lua error on line 74 in file /opt/luametatex/texmf-modules/tex/context/third/lua-widow-control/t-lua-widow-control.mkxl

The odd thing is that line 75 of the t-lua-widow-control file is empty.
On the other hand, I confess that I don't know what "resolvers" means when it says it doesn't know the lua-widow-control.lua file. I don't see any mention of this file within the t-lua-widow-control module.

Could it be that this module is not yet mature for lmtx, or am I missing something? I have \usemodule[lua-widow-control] in my tex document, and I haven't forgotten to do the prescribed mtxrun --generate after including the module in my third-party folder of my luametatex installation on Arch.

Kind regards,

Edu