Am 16.06.22 um 13:09 schrieb Denis Maier via ntg-context:
Hmmm, I probably was to quick. Does not really work in my real document...

I'll try to solve the issue now by integrating the notes into the caption.
Let's see if the authors accept it.

Anyway, maybe that would be a nice topic for the monthly context chat?

I agree – local, floating or postponed footnotes are an interesting topic.

In MkIV we needed \automigrateinserts, but that’s unnecessary and a noop in LMTX.

In my book still footnotes (esp. in table floats) go missing, and I need to find a MWE.

In your example, I get repeated footnotes in a strange order after the postponed notes.

Next online meetup is on July 13th. but maybe we can resolve everything before that date ;)

Hraban