On 6/25/2022 5:38 PM, Benjamin Buchmuller via ntg-context wrote:
Wow, that works like a charm! Thank you, Max!

It's also a very insightful example of how to use and inject Lua code in the TeX output
routine. Do you mind if I add it to the wiki? (Probably under "Wrapping".)
I didn't check it but it's not the output routine one kicks code in, but likely some other spot.

Be aware that messing around with node lists

- can have a performance hit
- can have interferences with other mechanisms
- use the user callback hooks (before/after), not the system ones

so:

- i ignore complains about performance
- i won't spent time on issues related to it

so, when do do such thingsm best work with a 'frozen' install and check your stuff after an update:

- play safe