On Thu, 22 Sep 2005, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Some of the older presentation styles build the pages stepwise, they use
> either boxes, or buffers (i must look into it, but there is also one that
> plugs into the otr; in your case, collecting in a box and uncopying it is
> probably the best method.
>
> there is no general robust solution for this that does not messes up
> something so it depends on the kin df presentation

When I used LaTeX, I used prosper and seminar for presentations.
(some results: http://pmrb.free.fr/prosper/
  and http://pmrb.free.fr/work/cours/ )
There was no JavaScript but it was really robust: no problems with
equations, figures, listings etc. Perhaps it is possible to copy their
mechanisms?
Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/