Am 02.07.22 um 07:50 schrieb Max Chernoff via ntg-context:
Well, we must change a lot of dead links on the wiki now.

Taco, can you automate it? Otherwise I’ll start...

I do not know of a clean way to automate that. It may be possible, but then it is outside of my knowledge set. So yeah, by hand.

This might work

     https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Special:ReplaceText

but I don't have the permissions to use it. I have no idea if it will work, but it looks like both of you (Hraban and Taco) are administrators and thus have requisite permissions to test it.

Thank you for the hint! It’s done now (after I changed several pages yesterday and Taco fixed the [[manual:]] link.

Hraban