Otared Kavian via ntg-context schrieb am 18.07.2022 um 17:00:
Hi Jairo,

You sent a message last year about your Sudoku module, and today, out of
curiosity, I wanted to test it. Unfortunately it stops with an error message at
line 76 of the file t-sudoku.mkiv, where you have:

\def\sudokufunction_direct[#name][#parameters]#content

I would appreciate if you could tell me whether you have a working version of
you module, or what one has to change in order to typeset your examples.

The error is unrelated to the sudoku module and when you use LMTX the error disappears.

The real problem can be seen in the following minimal example and is related to the "hash" option for the argument key.

%%%% begin example
\starttext

\startluacode
interfaces.implement {