Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your respons!

Tonight I prepared a simplified version of the issue. It appears, that the
header as I set it up in my previous mail works correclty on odd and even
pages. However the struggle is, that after setting up the header on a odd page,
there follows a table which is split over two pages. Now on the even page there
is no header. So the question is how to convince cld to setup the header when
the table is  split ….

I attach my “minimal” example, which shows the problem.

Kind regards

Willi