On 7/22/22 12:37, juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the firefox pdf viewer has problems with at least two sans serif fonts.
> [...]
>
> Where Libreoffice has type "Type 1", lmtx has "CID Type 0C".
>
> Where Libreoffice has encoding "Builtin", lmtx has "Identity-H".
>
> I have no idea if the difference is the cause of the bad display.

Dear Jan Ulrich,

it may be the font type, the enconding (or who knows what).

> Any ideas how I can achieve this?

I’d rather report the issue (attaching both PDF documents and both
outputs from pdffonts) at https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js/issues/new.

I reported an issue with PDF.js not displaying the cover of
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xml-mkiv.pdf.

The day after my report the fix was merged.

Just in case it may help,

Pablo