Am 05.08.22 um 20:07 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context:
juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context schrieb am 05.08.2022 um 19:04:
\starttyping
foo
└── bar
    ├── baz
    │   └── index.html
    └── index.html

\stoptyping

The source code is generated with the linux command "tree".

I guess that I could define a fallbackfont. Do anyone know the unicode range that should be covered and the font that has these characters?

You need box drawing [1] characters.

When you need fonts with a wide range of character the Noto [2] family is a good choice.

Yes, also e.g. Segoe UI Symbols, Apple Symbols, Symbola, Droid Sans Fallback.

I recently had the same problem and was wondering if there isn’t a Metapost module for directory trees?

Hraban