Am 05.09.22 um 20:59 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context:
Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context schrieb am 05.09.2022 um 20:28:
Hi, this is probably for Taco:

Is there a possibility in the source browser to search for macros (\something) or anything containing dots (logs.errors)?
Because neither “simple” nor with Lua patterns I get any results.

E.g. I wanted to look for all trackers and/or directives.

To get a list of trackers and directives you can use

     \showtrackers
     \showdirectives

in a document (the list appear in the log file and terminal) or you use the following two modules:

     context --global m-trackers.mkiv
     context --global m-directives.mkiv

Thank you!

While this was just an example for a search, I will include these in my book and somewhere on the wiki.

I’m not looking forward to trying all of these options to find out what they do (and document it, of course).

Hraban