At the meeting we talked about raising visibility for ConTeXt and the context group.

I created a Mastodon account for context group and will use it to share news and interesting stuff related to ConTeXt:
https://fosstodon.org/@context (i.e. @cont...@fosstodon.org)

Never heard about Mastodon?
It’s an alternative to company-owned microblogging services like Twitter and an important part of the Fediverse, where you can interact with other federated (decentral) services like Friendica, PeerTube, FunkWhale etc. You can use it with a bunch of different apps (e.g. Tusky) or via web interfaces. In that, it’s similar to Email: You choose a server of your liking and can subscribe to and communicate with users on other servers, while most of them have some focus (e.g. regional, political, interests).
See also e.g. https://joinmastodon.org

Please tell me if you post something somewhere that I could toot (share; Mastodons don’t tweet).

Hraban
(@fiee@literatur.social)