Hi Duncan,

I know little about xml and virtually nothing about Word (except that it's
crap) so please forgive me if this is a stupid or clueless question-)

>But you should also explore DocBook-in-ConTeXt, which
>uses ConTeXt's native XML processing capabilities.

Is it possible to create a Word template that is isomorphic with a DocBook
format?

Adam (privately) suggested hiring someone to write a structured format for
authors. Is that where docbook comes in?

Basically, authors in the humanities use Word and it's virtually a lost cause
getting them to switch to anything else, even free tools like OO.o (let alone
ConTeXt). It would have to be someting where I could do
word=>docbook=>ConTeXt.

<Sigh>

Best
Idris