On 10/4/2022 4:16 AM, Angel M Alganza via ntg-context wrote:
On Mon, Oct 03, 2022 at 07:17:10PM +0200, Leah Neukirchen via ntg-context wrote:

When I print this "directly" (i.e. sending the raw PDF to the printer)
on a Ricoh MP3053 or on a Samsung CLP-680DW, I just get an empty page.

I believe that is the exact same problem I have and that I described a
few days ago in my email with subject "Missing letters and numbers in
printout".  I have some grids on my document, which gets printed out,
but nothing else does.

The PDFs render fine on every PDF reader I could find.

Same here.

PDFs generated directly from Context MKIV from TeXLive 2022 using
LuaTeX 1.5 render fine on these printers.
I've also printed PDFs from pdfTeX in the past fine.

Same here.

Any ideas what I should try to help debug this?

I was told that this is the default now, that isn't going to change, and
that I could always use LuaTeX instead.  I could also use LaTeX, I
guess, but I'd rather keep using ConTeXt at least while my old 32 bits
OpenBSD installation works.
what happens if you include the lmtx pdf in a mkiv document as image