Hi all,

> I use LuaMetaTeX 2.10 20220918 + ConTeXt LMTX 2022.09.11.
>
> Here's a tiny test document, I disabled PDF compression but it also
> doesn't work with the default settings.
>
> \setupbackend[level=0,compresslevel=0]
> \starttext
> Just a line of text.
> \stoptext
>
> When I print this "directly" (i.e. sending the raw PDF to the printer)
> on a Ricoh MP3053 or on a Samsung CLP-680DW, I just get an empty page.

Just to add some more data points, I tested the attached MkXL file on
two printers, and the file printed perfectly on both.

Printer 1:
   Brother HL-3170CDW
   Printed via running "cat test.mkxl.pdf | nc Colour-Printer.local 9100"

Printer 2:
   HP M227f LaserJet
   Printed from the PDF file on a USB stick

Neither printer is anything fancy; they're both fairly inexpensive home
laser printers. I've got a much older Brother laser printer that I may be
able to test with next week.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
-- Max