Am 05.12.22 um 09:05 schrieb Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context:
On Mon, 5 Dec 2022, Jaroslav Hajtmar via ntg-context wrote:
Does anyone know what the problem might be? Why online ConTeXt is not read my
PDF file and on other side read another PDF file? What does onlineConText not
like?
I need to get my application for printing archive certificates working again...

I am guessing it is a security setting to avoid DOS attack (imagine forcing the
server to download a ridiculously large file, etc.).

While that would be good to avoid abuse from external services like this one, the problem is just that the source is called via http, but the server redirects to https – ConTeXt doesn’t follow redirections.

Hraban