Don’t know about ConTeXt. But maybe you might want to have a look at pdftk. You
could try to produce per-section pdfs and include those.

Best,
Denis

Von: ntg-context <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> Im Auftrag von Joel via
ntg-context
Gesendet: Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022 23:31
An: Mailing List for ConTeXt Users <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Cc: Joel <uar...@yahoo.com>
Betreff: [NTG-context] How to display the pages of a particular section in
another PDF?

I can use this code to display page 5 from a PDF:

\externalfigure[filename.pdf][page=5]
I am making a teacher's guide for a workbook (workbook.pdf). I need to be able
to display on the page all pages of a particular section.

The teacher's guide uses the same section titles as the workbook, e.g.:

17-A: Title
17-B: Title

In other words, there is 1:1 pairing of section titles in the teacher's guide
and the workbook.

Is there any way to tell ConTeXt to display all of the pages for a particular
section?

\externalfigure[filename.pdf][section=17A]

--Joel