Boris Pedrofiets wrote:

> This works when I put the module file in the same directory as my textfile.
> When the file is in the same dir as s-mag-01.tex, context can't find it. How

 Please run texhash or mktexlsr, whichever exists on your system.  You
need to do that every time you update your TeX installation.

 Oh, and please don't place your local stuff in that directory.  That's
just asking for trouble, since the directory may be overwritten by
updates and the like.  Better put it into your local texmf tree under
.../tex/context/user/.  On my system, I get the part to write instead of
the ... above by calling
kpsewhich --expand-var='$TEXMFLOCAL'

> can I achieve this? And where do I place the picture file (logo) needed in
> my module?

 It should go to the same directory, I think.  But I never tried.

regards,
        Christopher