On 1/4/2023 5:50 PM, Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context wrote:

> Since I'm a simple user and no

Ha, you're not a simple user; you use all bits and pieces in advanced scenarios.

and no developer, I'm a bit hesitant though: is any of the developers going (Hans?)? Since the public will be 99 % LaTeX-centric: I had the

The only meeting in my agende is the ctx meeting later that year, so no plans. (Not knowing what to talk about at that meeting there would be little change of interference; we would likely end up sitting in your office discussing some pending inerestign and challenging mechanisms anyway -)