Hi!

Le 8/01/2023 à 21:02, Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context a écrit :
Thomas A. Schmitz via ntg-context schrieb am 08.01.2023 um 20:02:
Hi all,

I tried upgrading to the 2023 version, but generating the format fails with lots of these messages:

[...]
But I was surprised that nobody else had seen it yet. Can anyone confirm (or yell “works for me!”)?

You luametatex binary is too old and fails on the new \advanceby command.

When I tried to update my current installation a few moments ago the updater also failed to load the new luametatex binary (I haven't tried to regenerate the format files) but a fresh installation works without problems.

Wolfgang

I am working on Windows 10.

Anytime a new upload is announced, I download the context-win64.zip unpack it and run install.bat and setpath.bat.

Is it a fresh installation? Or should I from time to time erase my installation and run install.bat to create a new distribution?

Thanks for the advices!

Happy New Year to everybody!

Alain