Am 29.01.23 um 18:14 schrieb Joel via ntg-context:
I am creating a template for a 1-page newsletter.

At the top of every page is a huge title, below which is a block with a brief introduction to the newsletter. The body is just 200-300 words each issue--I edit it such that all of the content fits on just one-side, one page. Finally, in the footer, is contact information and some other closing details.

======
TITLE <-- big title
............ <-- introduction paragraph
======
----------
---------- <-- body text
----------
======
............ <-- message in footer
======

I tried placing that all into a macro called "\introduction" then calling with this

\setupheadertexts[\introduction]

Better use setups instead of a macros, like in
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Headers_and_Footers

In setups, you must use explicit space commands, since whitespace doesn’t matter.

It seems when placing the macro inside \setupheadertexts, the text is reduced to a single line. Any code involving \frames{} doesn't seem to work normally. Its all compressed to a single line, then centered. How can I put a mult-line frame or multi-line text in the headers and footers?

MWE please.

Hraban