On 2/14/23 22:43, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> On 2/14/2023 7:41 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
>> Given this sample, is there any way to include the page (or the whole
>> document) with the media clip and all its functionalty?
> currently not and given the number of possibilities it's quite a bit of
> work so it has a low priority (i can't even test media right now because
> i have no full acrobat installed)

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

I didn‘t know that it was so complex to do. In fact, I wonder why not
all annotations or links and destinations are copied right.

Now I guess that is way harder than I think.

BTW, Acrobat Reader displays these media. I don’t have access to full
Acrobat either and these annotations work fine in Reader.

Many thanks for your help again,

Pablo