> On 20 Feb 2023, at 16:21, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context
> <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> On 2/20/23 15:47, Sylvain Hubert via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
>> Btw, just in case if anyone shares this idea: is it possible to have a
>> zulip channel for ConTeXt? It's free for open source projects, has a
>> interface for existing mailing lists, and has a reasonable builtin
>> search engine, which could serve as another de-facto documentation,
>> considering the fact that very few of the massive useful use cases asked
>> in the mailing lists so far have been transcribed into official
>> documentations.
>
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> one main documentation source is the wiki.
>
> Sorry, but I‘m afraid it is hard for me to understand how adding another
> information source for ConTeXt is a gain.

I had almost forgotten this, but there is also a dedicated Google Search engine
that Mojca set up more than a decade ago:

  https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=016640200293943433883%3Aw-6slqs1kjg

Some of the predefined urls may be obsolete now, I have not checked those in a
while. Still, it seems to work quite well still, and it could be integrated
with the wiki with a bit of effort, I guess.

Best wishes,
Taco

—
Taco Hoekwater              E: t...@bittext.nl