On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 13:17:15 +0100
Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> The next upload will have:
>
> \adddefaultsuffix[foo,{},crap]
> \adddefaultsuffix[{}]
>
> \typefile{./crapcrap}
> \typefile{crapcrap}
>
> which someone has to document on the wiki

Apologies for taking so long. But I just now tested your fix and
wanted to remove the absolute paths from my document and found that
either your fix is not working or I'm doing something wrong
(probably the latter). Example:

# create file “bar”
echo Bar > bar

%% \adddefaultsuffix[foo,{},crap,bar]
\adddefaultsuffix[{}]

\starttext
  Foo
  \typefile{bar}
\stoptext

This does *not* include the file “bar”. As far as I understand:

%% searches for files with no extention
\adddefaultsuffix[{}]

%% searches for files with extension aa, bb, foobar,
%% e.g. file.aa, blurp.bb or example.foobar
\adddefaultsuffix[aa, bb, foobar]

But that's not how it behaves. Can you elaborate?

Marco

LMTX 2023.02.14 17:44
PS: When I get it to work, I'll document it on the wiki.